- What is the official event title:
VIRGIN RADIO REDFESTDXB 2018
- What date is the event?
8th & 9th February 2018
- Where is the event happening?
Dubai Media City Amphitheatre
- What is the event all about?
UAE’s annual #1 Hit Music festival coming back for the 5th edition in February 2018.
- What time is the event?
Thursday 8th – Doors open at 6pm, Friday 9th – Doors open at 4pm. Doors close at approximately midnight on both days.
- Is there any other entertainment during the event?
F&B and sponsor activation area with plenty of fun and engaging activities
- Is the event seated? Or standing?
Standing in Red Fan and Red Pit; limited seating available in Red Zone and Red Lounge.
- How much are the event tickets?
|Red Fan Weekend||695|
|Red Pit Weekend||1195|
|Red Lounge Weekend||1000|
- Are there special children ticket prices?
No, children under 2 get free entry with a valid ID
- Specific artist or performer line up?
Day 1: The Chainsmokers, Russ, Kelli-Leigh, Anthony Touma
Day 2: Kesha, Marshmello, Bebe Rexha, Craig David
Closing DJ Sets: Dany Neville
- Where can I buy the tickets?
TicketMaster.ae – Online, Virgin Megastores – Retail
- Is there a minimum age for the event?
No age limit – all ages event; 12 years and under must have a parent or guardian present; children under 2 get free entry with a valid ID
- Are there transport services for the event?
- Can I buy tickets at the venue on event day?
Yes (subject to availability)
- How can I receive my tickets?
All customers will be sent an email confirmation for the purchase of their tickets.
Virgin Megastore: Purchase on ground at any Virgin Megastore in the UAE
Ticketmaster Ticketfast: Tickets sent to the customer via email, as a PDF attachment, at a charge of AED 12.00
Ticketmaster Courier: Tickets sent to the customer via Aramex, at a charge of AED 30.00 per transaction. Photo Identification must be shown upon delivery.
Ticketmaster Collection: Tickets can be collected) at the Box Office onsite. Box Office will be open at least 2 hours prior to door open times.
Tickets can only be collected by the purchaser on production of the credit card used to complete the booking and a valid ID (UAE ID or Passport).
- Why are there barcodes on the ticket?
All tickets have a uniquely encrypted barcode to validate entry and allow detection of counterfeit tickets.
- Is there a limit as to how many tickets I can buy?
- Are there any refunds or exchanges?
Once you purchase the ticket, it is a condition of sale that there are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges. By purchasing a ticket, a customer is automatically accepting all terms and conditions on the back of the ticket. Attendees are encouraged to read the terms and conditions prior to entering the venue.
- Are tickets transferable? If I have a ticket and I’m not able to attend, can I re-sell them?
- What credit cards can you use?
VISA and MasterCard are accepted online on TicketMaster.ae; and VISA, MasterCard and Cash are accepted at all Virgin Megastores
- What if you lose/destroy/damage you ticket?
The Organiser will determine the nature of the problem, and if your tickets are replaceable, instruct you as to where and when to pick up your replacement tickets. Replacement tickets can only be picked up by the Credit Card holder with the original credit card used in the purchase.
The replacement of any tickets automatically cancels and voids the previous barcoded ticket.
- Are cameras allowed into the venue?
No professional cameras or video cameras will be allowed into the venue. No cameras with any zoom attachment will be allowed into the venue. A camera deposit box at your own risk will be available and Organiser bears no risk or liability for loss/theft/damage.
- What can’t I take into the venue for the event?
Aerosol cans, chains, studded bracelets, glow sticks, coolers or ice chests, furniture, fireworks, flares or smoke bombs, illegal drugs, laser pens and pointers, noisemaking devices (whistles, air horns, etc.) food and beverage, poles to display banners, flags, etc., cameras, video or recording devices, weapons and any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by The Organizer.
- Will there be food and beverage at the venue?
Yes, food and beverage will be made available for those who wish to purchase.
- How can I get to the venue?
By taxi, tram, bus, Metro
- Where is the venue located?
Dubai Media City, across from Media One Hotel
- Is there parking available during the event?
- Can I leave the venue and come back?
STRICTLY NO READMISSION policy applies. Once you enter the venue, and tickets are scanned customers cannot leave and re-enter.
- Is there wheelchair or disabled access?
Yes – a disabled viewing platform will be installed.
- Additional Information
- There will be a 100% bag search at the gate. Avoid bringing a bag if you can.
- Body checks may take place by a member of Dubai Police.
- Selfie sticks are not allowed and will be confiscated.
- No beverage or food including water will be allowed as a carry on (there will be plenty of F&B to choose from within the event).
- No dogs or pets allowed.
- Weekend ticket holders will be given a wristband upon arrival each day. You will need to show your e-ticket print out or receipt on your mobile phone on each day of the festival.